|This last week has been absolutely ridiculous for me. I'd like to make it up to myself by doing something meaningful for some strangers. I like this community a lot and want to see if there's anything I can do to make you a little more successful. No strings. To give you an idea of what I might be able to help you with, let me tell you a few things I've done to help others...|
- Last night, I volunteered at TEDxMIA's screening of TEDGlobal where I fulfilled their video stream management and multiplexing fantasies,
- I've built network operations center monitoring software for proprietary wireless protocols. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnleO8H4lyY)
- I regularly brainstorm with others in the SoFL entrepreneurial and tech circles as we look for ways to grow our community and attract talent to our market.
- I'm an early adopter, enjoy playing with new tech and can provide strong, constructive, specific feedback.
- I understand good design from bad design. Aesthetics are not lost on me.
- I have a family and juggle a mediocre work-life balance that's gradually improving.
So if there's something I can help you with, just ask here or @mikegreenberg on Twitter. Be specific about what you're trying to fix/solve/accomplish. The more details you provide, the better I can help you out. :)
PS: This is how it went last time I did this:
PPS: I have a day job and other things going on today as well, so please keep your requests to things I could do for you inside 10-15 minutes so I can help more people.