I hack on a myriad of systems, but mostly for the web.
* I made the VC process diagrams and was the first user of MyBlogLog.com. I also wrote the first MyBlogLog WordPress plugin.
* I helped create the foundation for OrderCounter.com, a point of sale and restaurant web frontend (formerly known as GeneralsChicken.com).
* I designed and developed the initial release of TheAmericanCritic.com founded by Out of Love LLC.
* I worked for WeatherFlow Inc, the creators of iWindSurf and iKiteSurf.com developing new features for their consumer websites.
* I currently have a day job at one of the largest defense contractors in the world doing security related things.
Ironically, I don't work on a contract. I hack things.