Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

I suggest you contact the IECC. They should be able to provide guidance on what you can share and how. It's old enough that they might allow separate hosting provided you link back to their site.

Thanks, will do.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact