DreamCheaper.com is a service that reduces the price of hotel reservations after(!) they've been booked. Users simply forward their booking confirmation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we continuously check across hundreds of sources if the room they booked is available cheaper anywhere. If so, we rebook it. As a result they sleep in the same room they initially booked, but pay less.
Please check out http://techcrunch.com/2015/03/10/dreamcheaper/ for more info.
Due to a tremendous boost in demand we’re looking for an experienced CTO to set up a small team and help us scale and improve our efficiency.
* You set up and lead an international team of dedicated developers and have an eye on the back- and front-end development process
* You are responsible for the development & growth of our team
* You shape our vision from both the business- and technology perspective and add new features by working closely with the founding team
* At least 4 years of relevant experience (travel industry is a +)
* Deep knowledge of Symfony2 and API technologies (REST, SOAP…) & web scraping
* Excellent communication skills, and the ability to recruit and lead international teams
* Passionate about clean code
* Self-driven & result oriented
* Most importantly: You’re passionate about the idea itself and growing this startup to disrupt the industry!
* You are based in – or are willing to move to – Berlin, Germany
* Flat hierarchies
* International team
* Room for your own ideas
* The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product and disrupt the hotel industry
* A salary adequate to your experiences and skills
Please get in touch if you're interested: email@example.com