Looking for Haskell developers
We prefer local candidates, but may accept remote for specific cases or arrange for relocation
Soostone is a SaaS technology provider for advanced customer segmentation, targeting and experience personalization capabilities for e-commerce clients around the world. We go above and beyond the market norms in the amount of data captured/analyzed and depth of specific capabilities built into our platform in order to take advantage of optimization opportunities for our clients.
Located in NYC, we are looking for folks who:
- would be excited to use Haskell for 90%+ of their work producing highly scalable commercial software
- have a strong command of Haskell and its various abstraction concepts to produce working commercial code from the get go
- are execution oriented and enjoy producing working code fast
- have a solid software design sense, good judgement and an interest in plugging into the discussions on design/architecture of challenging new capabilities
- have an interest in working on a variety of problems, including big data crunching, large scale real-time computations, application of machine learning algorithms, performance and scalability and web/ui development.
- may have an interest in data analysis and application of machine learning, statistical and/or AI concepts
If you are interested, we'd love to have a conversation. Just shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, it may be of note that I am one of the core contributors to the Snap Framework.
(i like chatting with other nyc haskellers, so i'll be emailling yah :) )