Apigee is looking for an experienced iOS developer to create, write, document, and implement SDKs in Objective C
* Own an entire implementation process from design to release incorporating feedback from a range of stakeholders (designers, marketing, business development, and support).
* Rapidly create prototypes, use feedback and develop a production quality release candidate.
* Assisting other developers working on your projects (delegating tasks, reviewing code, setting schedules, etc.)
* Write blog posts to communicate platform updates to the developer community and evangelize the SDKs and sample apps you build.
* Strong C++/Objective C experience. You need to be able to write APIs and similar code.
* Understanding of Cocoa programing methodologies and memory management and their restrictions on iOS4/iOS5 and familiar with new features added in iOS6.
* Deeper understanding of core network, logging, telephony, location and security framework with ability to extend some of the core functionalities
* Expert in using XCode and its debugger.
* Familiar with 3rd party iOS libraries and able to extend those libraries.
* Experience with one of following: Sencha, PhoneGap, * Appcelerator, jQuery mobile
* Android experience
* Git and Github experience
* Experience with or led a community based Open Source project
* Has built SDK on some platforms.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or if you want to apply.