Can anyone recommend code (ideally, large apps or libraries) that is considered high quality and readable? I'd like to better wrap my head around the techniques used.
* Enlive, a HTML scraping & templating library implemented on top of DOM parsing & state machines https://github.com/cgrand/enlive
* Core Logic, a Prolog-like logic programming library https://github.com/clojure/core.logic
* Ring, a Rack/WSGI like web-app library https://github.com/mmcgrana/ring
* Midje a very powerful test framework https://github.com/marick/Midje
* Carmine, a Redis client lib in Pure Clojure https://github.com/ptaoussanis/carmine/
[EDIT] Added Midje, Ring.
It's a very simple game built as a webapp in the very simple Noir framework (webnoir.org). It also contains unit tests. It uses leiningen as a build tool (so you can simply run it using "lein run" or poke at using "lein repl", run the unit tests using "lein test" etc). As a next exercise I want to build it in ClojureScript (client side only), which should not be too hard.
Thanks for the post.