Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

Pharmacists (at least in the US) can give intramuscular injections, but are not licensed to give intravenous injections. That has to be done by nurses, or M.D's. I'm unsure as to a phlebodomist. Unless you're talking Oxycodone (sp?) or oral heroine (long release) or something of that nature. At which point, my point is mute =)

Registration is open for Startup School 2019. Classes start July 22nd.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact