|Etleap [ˈet-lēpˈ] is Hiring a Marketing Manager|
Who is Etleap?
Etleap's mission is to transform the way businesses drive analytics projects.
We started Etleap out of frustration with the exorbitant amounts of engineering work required to set up, maintain, and scale data pipelines for analytics. Our vision is to make it simple for analytics teams to quickly and securely connect the data sources that power their businesses. We’re doing this by removing all of the traditional complexities of data integration and creating a new kind of ETL that enables the end user of data to integrate and transform data from any source.
Our team is customer-obsessed and values openness and being experimental. We’re growing fast, and we’re backed by First Round Capital, SV Angel, YCombinator, and a number of other top-tier investors.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in demand generation, including everything from content creation to optimizing customer journeys
- Experience and a strong desire to work at a startup
- Strong competency managing automated marketing tools, like Hubspot, with a knack for using data to drive growth
- Successful at managing partnerships in order to drive growth through co-marketing initiatives
- Entrepreneurial self-starter: propose ideas rather than needing direction, with a figure-it-out attitude
- Experimental approach, pragmatic vs. dogmatic
- Curiosity and drive to understand a technical software product and how it creates value for its users
About the Role
- Own marketing initiatives to drive traffic and engagement. Our inbound channel is our best source of sales leads, and it’s your job to make it even better!
- Manage content generation, ie. case studies, eBooks, and white papers, to support demand gen and sales efforts
- Team with clients and partners to run webinars, in-person marketing events, case studies, etc.
- Own communication with prospective customers via email campaigns, newsletters, managing social channels, etc.
- Manage and maintain Etleap’s website, and own SEO/SEM initiatives
- Work with the CEO to define/communicate Etleap’s value proposition and competitive positioning to prospective customers, on both a company and a product level
- Lead launch communications for company announcements
You will be working alongside a team of dynamic engineers in a fast-paced startup office environment. Our office is near AT&T Park at 2nd & Townsend in San Francisco. We offer catered lunch, a kitchen stocked with great snacks, as well as Unlimited PTO, Health Care, and Commuter Benefits.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter that answers the following questions:
1. What excites you about this role and Etleap as a company?
2. How did you grow traffic in your last role? What tools and strategies did you use? What metrics did you use as benchmarks?
3. How would you manage a new product feature launch?
4. What are your goals for further professional development?
More info here: https://etleap.com/jobs/