|Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines and paper calendars. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare are better managed and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.|
Care Revolutions is an online marketplace for healthcare staff. More than 200 medical centers California and Florida find highly specialized nurses and technologists on carerevolutions.com every day.
Care Revolutions is funded by an extraordinary group of angels including Y Combinator partners and alumni.
Developing marketing strategies for a marketplace comes with unique challenges and opportunities: we have two target audiences - decision makers at medical facilities and clinicians. We target a wide demographic, baby boomers to millennials. With this in mind, as a Marketing Manager you will:
* Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company, educate potential users on our business model, and generate qualified leads for both the sales and the supply teams (Medical Facilities and Clinicians).
* Develop content to nurture leads and facilitate better relationships with our target customer groups.
* Deploy marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution to evaluation.
* Experiment multiple organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation (online and offline), paid online marketing campaigns, events & conferences, social media, lead generation campaigns, etc.
* Produce valuable and engaging content for our website that positions Care Revolutions as a thought leader in healthcare staffing, attracts and converts users.
* Own the marketing budget;
* Define goals, measure and report performance of marketing campaigns.
To be successful, it is important that you have:
* BS or MS degree in marketing or business
* 5 to 10 years experience with general marketing and growth roles.
* Strong background in digital marketing and/or healthcare with proven results.
* Analytical, metrics-driven approach to marketing.
* Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Optimizely)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook and other pay-per-click online campaigns
Our current team of 15 works partly remotely, partly from our office in Venice Beach. We still spend 100% of our time talking to users and building product. You are a key hire and we’re offering equity and salary package aligned with your experience and motivations.
Come work in an industry that matters!