LogDNA is the most beautiful and intuitive log management system. Thousands of engineers use our platform to ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues. We’re an agile, venture backed, Y Combinator alum startup.
Director of Demand Generation / Growth
We’ve been growing rapidly, and to help capture the huge opportunity in front of us, we’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation -- you’ll use a data-driven approach to strategize, execute and measure our demand generation efforts.
- Help to build out our inbound demand generation engine
- Prioritize marketing efforts to hit aggressive lead gen goals
- Create aggressive growth goals, measure all marketing efforts, and double down on those that are delivering
- Build the growth team over time
Channels You’ll Work With:
- Content Marketing: Promote LogDNA as a thought leader in the server logging space through high quality content marketing (blog, ebooks, white papers, case studies, videos)
- Paid: Execute the right message to the right segment of our users and track success
- Social Media: Add value to the conversation around server logging on social media channels
- Communities: Execute campaigns on 3rd party sites such as Capterra, G2 Crowd, Dzone, Spiceworks
- Webinars: Understand our customers’ use cases and host webinars that allows them to extract the most value out of our product
Offline: Leverage offline events, such as meetups and conferences
- 3-5 years marketing to developers, with a strong track record of UA results
- Strong understanding of the world of server logging, and can speak the language of our audience
- You love data, and have experience measuring campaigns across channels
- You have a deep understanding of funnel metrics
- You’re process oriented and can create a playbook for specialists to own various marketing channels
- You can keep up with the pace of an agile startup
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence -- fortune favors the bold.
Email email@example.com to apply.