|We’re looking for a few great salespeople. What’s worked for us: we’re compassionate, cheery, and helpful. We love small food businesses; we’ve been there ourselves. We want to coach and empower our clients to blossom into the absolute best they can be. We’re educators; we love sharing our deep understanding of lithographic printing press technology, the bright splendour of pure Pantone inks, the unforgettable draw of packaging that inspires. We want to talk about strategy, and the return that’s possible to a small business that enables its customers to market on its behalf. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. We show up, always.|
We’re a female-founded, Kitchener/Waterloo startup backed by Y Combinator, the world’s most commercially successful accelerator program. We make customized packaging for small businesses. We’re pushing $3 million in annual revenue, we work with 500 businesses across North America, and we’ve been growing 10% per month. Our goal is to make drop-dead-gorgeous, branded packaging for small businesses. In doing so, we’re opening up the $130 billion North American food and beverage packaging manufacturing industry to the small and feisty players among us – something that hasn’t been done before.
We’re poised to transform, refresh and inspire an industry that represents 1.2% of GDP.
What we are looking for:
· At least 6 months’ sales experience – new graduates welcome! (If this is something you don’t have but you think you’ll be a great fit regardless, tell us why!)
· Personable and energetic both on the phone and in person
· Exceptionally driven and efficient, you’re a shark
· Great work ethic
· Top-notch writing and grammar skills
· Ability to manage and drive multiple priorities.
What we offer:
· Base salary
· A supportive, happy, high energy and ambitious culture
· Our factory loft office is at the old Boehmer Box factory in downtown Kitchener
To apply: Please send your resume and a letter explaining why you’re the person for us to email@example.com.