Karius is taking the genomic sequencing revolution (NGS) out of the lab and inventing the technology to make it work for infectious disease testing. This isn't just another automation app: we are a well-funded team of engineers, biologists, analysts, doctors, and more that collaborate to build the technology of the future.
Karius is launching a first product soon but we are still a startup where you can make significant contributions in one area or broaden your understanding of different areas.
You leverage significant experience in one or more of these areas but you have the opportunity to work across them
* Front-End: TypeScript, React, CSS, and work well with designers
* Devops/Operations (Building pipeline infrastructure, Docker, AWS, terraform/CloudFromation Postgres, MySQL, DynamoDB)
* Backend Web Services: C#, Database schema modeling, REST APIs with Swagger documentation
* Pipeline Engineer: Bioinformatics experience. Experience with a strongly-typed language (F#, Scala, Haskell, Rust, OCaml, Flow/TypeScript2) or experience with statically typed languages and appreciation of strong-typing.
* Analysis: Experience with bioinformatics analysis and Python