We build products at the intersection of technology around data. Lots of data visualization, big data and infrastructure.
We work with large organizations on challenging problems (the World Bank, the United Nations, CNN) OR on our own products (mostly developer tools, things like http://devo.ps or http://sweepboard.com).
We are a multicultural team with French, American, British, Chinese, Korean, Dutch and Finnish colleagues. We are about to settle a third office in Berlin this year.
We are looking for full-time or interns:
- Developers; front-end (HTML5 + Compass + AngularJS), backend (node.js, Python), ops (Python, Go).
- Designer director; you have design chops, understand technology (HTML/CSS...) and do more than nice pictures (content strategy, color ,theory,...).http://careers.wiredcraft.com/jobs/design-director/
- Technical project manager; you're comfortable fitting entire technical architectures in your head, you have a burning desire to see things done.
- Online marketing intern; we'd love some help with growth hacking our products and marketing our services like there's no tomorrow. http://careers.wiredcraft.com/jobs/online-marketing-intern/
- Business Development; if you are in Washington DC, Berlin or Paris, understand enough of our space and would like to help us grow our services, shoot us an email.
Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to http://wiredcraft.com/careers.html