Even though we'd never met and did everything via email, I still found it effective and built a site that made several hundred dollars and then sold down the track. Nothing lucrative, more than my hourly rate by hours spent.
Each night I did a tiny portion of the work:
- research keywords and write bullet points
- decide on domain, buy domain and set up hosting
- extend bullets to x paragraphs per page
- create site with nav and pages
- launch and paste in ad code
Each evening was about an hour.
MFA sites are a bit slimy and unfulfilling so I tend to favour other side projects these days.