Hacker News new | comments | show | ask | jobs | submit login

Not sure if that applies for my purposes, since I'm not actually using linear interpolation barycentric coordinates (I don't think that's possible). The barycentric coordinates supply the gradient within themselves.

I may have to read further, though. That's a lot of math.

What you’re calling a gradient is also known as linear interpolation.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact