Here's us: looking for an engineer to work on our backend services, facilitating both our mobile and web platforms. As a small team, every member works across the entire stack from tooling/deployment all the way to HTML/CSS. We like walks in the park and keeping work fun but insanely productive.
Here’s you: hella smart in the DevOps world. You love collaborating and are able to take projects from start to completion with minimal direction. You are excited about working with a small but mighty team of engineers who are hammering away at a major delivery in the next few months, where your contributions will be essential.
* Writing and maintaining Ruby scripts to create and deploy new infrastructure to AWS.
* Writing and maintaining Chef cookbooks, roles and environments.
* Building, maintaining, and deploying Java web apps (Spring framework, Hibernate)
* Building, maintaining, and deploying Python web apps (Django)
* Honing your skills in advanced database analysis/optimization
Skills & Requirements
* Commercial software development experience, using Java/Python/Go/PHP/Ruby/similar, and MySQL.
* Nice to have: experience with payment systems
* Nice to have: experience with NoSQL systems
* Nice to have: designing services for mobile clients (and/or building those clients yourself)
If this sounds like thing of wonder to you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org