Logentries is a real-time log management and analytics service targeting mostly the DevOps and IT market.
We are currently looking for DevOps, Software and QA engineers to work in a creative and challenging environment to get shit done. Our architecture is highly distributed, written mostly in Java with some Scala, Python and C sprinkled around. The frontend part is Django with Angular and Bootstrap 3. We also maintain a set of open source libraries to integrate with our platform.
If you feel strongly about a good number (between 5-42) of the elements below send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Passionate about Software Development and Delivery (your contribution will be visible)
• Like to automate
• Agility (our standups lasts less than 5 minutes!)
• Own your process
• Strong relevant CS fundamentals: basic data structures, asymptotic analysis, intractability, basic network protocols
• Hands on experience with Linux (not only using your DE), we are currently using Debian
• Practical experience with developing and testing web applications
• Practical experience with a low[ish] level language (C/C++/Objective-C/Java/C#, e.t.c). We mostly use Java.
• Practical experience with a high-level language (we use Python a lot, but Ruby/Lua/Groovy/Clojure, e.t.c is good)
• Experience with at least one Relational and one NoSQL data store
• Experience with Chef or Puppet
• Like to work in an international team
• Things like Brewer's CAP theorem, consistent hashing, false sharing and the FLP impossibility are meaningful to you
• Contributing to open source projects