At MemSQL, we believe the only way to truly succeed is to remove the compromises of the past. By delivering an in-memory, distributed database, we allow customers to capture and query high-velocity data with ease. MemSQL enables immediate analysis of every transaction, unprecedented performance, and the ability to deploy and scale easily in your own datacenter or in the cloud.
MemSQL is a Y-Combinator company delivering the leading real-time database for transactions and analytics. Customers include Comcast, Boeing, Samsung, Zynga, and others. MemSQL investors include Accel Partners, Khosla Ventures, In-Q-Tel, First Round Capital, IA Ventures and Data Center Collective. MemSQL has raised $50 million to date.
MemSQL has an incredibly high-caliber team at one of the most exciting high-growth companies in tech. If you have the track record to be part of this elite team, we want to talk to you.
MemSQL is seeking Software Engineers to join our database engine team. The database engine team is responsible for building the core database engine behind MemSQL. This includes developing in-memory and on-disk data structures and algorithms, row and columnar stores, networking, query optimization, and execution.
- BS college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a similar field.
- At least two years of experience developing and debugging in system level C/C++, particularly on Linux.
- At least two years of experience with file systems, concurrency, multithreading, and server architectures.
- Experience working on database internals or multi-threaded server internals.
- Passionate about building highly reliable system software.
If you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org