We're always looking for developers, but we're especially looking for a senior designer to join our team right now.
A little bit about us:
- We write custom software of all shapes and sizes for clients all over the US.
- We aren't limited to any specific set of technologies, which is a great
opportunity to learn. In the past two years, I've worked with Python, iOS,
Angular.js, CoffeeScript, QT, Node, Ruby, Rails, and more.
- We practice a sustainable pace. Late nights and > 40 hour weeks are
rare by design. For example. last year I worked an average of 40.408 hours per
- We offer competitive salaries, health/vision/dental insurance, quarterly profit
sharing, retirement + match, weekly catered lunches, and a top-floor office
with snacks, guitars, and your choice of standing or sitting desks.
- 2.5 hours from Chicago and Detroit, less than an hour to the beach.
- Lots of great beer. Founders Brewery (a mile from our office) has 3 beers in
the Beer Advocate top 15. HopCat is a “World Class” bar on BA.
Just look here: http://beeradvocate.com/beerfly/city/43
- Low cost of living. I bought a nice house with a mortgage payment
30% lower than the rent of my 1 bedroom apartment in Mountain View.
- You love making software, and you have experience with a variety of technologies.
- You learn new stuff quickly. You’ve used a lot of technologies, but you’re not
afraid to use more.
- You believe software is written for humans, not computers.