Hacker News new | more | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

This is pretty standard for I assume the USA. And I would avoid Uber for lawyers you need a real lawyer who specializes in labour law.

As my mate Patrick who is a senior Industrial relations specialist and a lawyer said you don't want the guy that did the papers for buying your house advising you.

Applications are open for YC Summer 2019

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact