Jombay is a Talent Measurement and Analytics company based in Pune, India. At Jombay, we have built a suite of web products for behavioral assessment of professionals in India. Our customers include top enterprises such as Citibank, Taj Group, Kotak, Nestle, HDFC Bank, etc. Jombay is led by highly capable founders who are the alumni of Stanford University and University of Southern California. We are a 4.5 year old venture funded company, and have started paying our own salaries via earned revenue. :)
Jombay's web and backend platform was built, and is being maintained by a lean team of 4 engineers (including myself). As we gear towards extending this platform to mobile, we are looking to expand our engineering team. We are looking for team mates to join a set of highly passionate product builders who are set to build the next valuable company in India.
We are looking for mobile developers who:
* Have extensively worked on native mobile platforms for at least 2 years
* Have been associated with at least one product startup in the past
* Have hands on experience on more than one native mobile development platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, RIM, etc.
* Have experience with building mobile applications which closely interact with REST APIs
* Can write quality code, are used to source code management and review using Git Pull Requests, and are comfortable working with weekly release timeline (we take this a bit too seriously)
* Live or want to live in Pune
To apply or raise any queries regarding this position, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Links to Github/Bitbucket, StackOverflow profile, etc. would be much appreciated.