Deploy real-world code to production week one. Develop code and your skills. Spend some time in the sun, working in Boston and Cambridge.
WHAT WE DO: We build KnowledgeHound, a data search and exploration tool, on top of some fantastic technologies. We've got a real product, real revenue from Fortune 500 clients and real investment. We're looking to add some more interns & developers to that mix.
COME WORK FOR US IF:
- You believe that work doesn't need to be all consuming to be productive and fulfilling,
- You are committed to getting better at your craft every single day (tell me how you do it!),
- You want to get your hands dirty in a real code base (sorry, powerpoint doesn't count as work here),
- You thrive on flexibility not micromanagement and
- You've built something real (class or side projects or previous internships are great examples)
We are a collaborative team. We count on everyone to think critically, bring ideas for improvements and champion those ideas. In other words, "We do pay you to think." Be a part of designing our product and our business.
WHERE IS THIS PLACE? I'm currently our entire Boston office (there are another half a dozen of us at the home office in Chicago and one on the West coast). On that account, we don't have a permanent office here yet. I'm planning to spend the summer working from co-working spaces, coffee shops, home, and places in the sun. I like to alternate between working surrounded by great people and taking a full day somewhere quiet to knock out some "real work" (writing code). If that sounds better than the cube farm, email me (email@example.com).