CopyCopy is a young, cosy, startup on the cusp of launching a groundbreaking consumer productivity app. We urgently require a UX/UI designer to beautify and improve the UX of our multi-layered product and also undertake many marketing activities.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable knowing/learning how to:
• Mock up beautiful compelling usable designs
• Implementing new UI for web and mobile apps (Android and iOS)
• Undertaking user research both with on-site interviews and via data-driven analytics
• Perform obvious marketing tasks (can be learned on the job).
Brownie points if:
• You're not afraid to learn desktop UI (Qt QML)
• You're comfortable with Git and other such geekery
• You've been involved in a tech product launch
• You're a British citizen (simplifies tax for us)
Remote applications are fine as long as you're located +/-3 hours from London (GMT) timezone but we're very happy to have you on-site in our London office.
Will consider shorter term or longer-term contract or employment for the right candidate.
Just email a CV to email@example.com