Senior Applications Developer - VISA
You'll be part of a small distributed team of experienced developers who work on a global application. You'll correspond with team members and other departments, provide level 2 customer support, and develop maintainable code and documentation.
## Who are you?
- 6+ years of industry experience in building web apps
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming, automated software testing, databases, development, version control, and testing methodologies
- Experience developing with web frameworks - with Ruby on Rails a plus
- Comfortable with iterative and incremental development, experience with Agile preferred
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Ability to work with others who are remotely located
- Highly motivated, driven self-starter and reliable
- Willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Ability to explain complex technical problems to non-technical people within the company
- Work on open source projects. Have a GitHub profile?
- Experience working in a multinational corporate environment
- Knowledge of corporate secretarial duties or legal services
- Familiar with Atlassian tools, Crystal Reports, and/or Jenkins CI
Contact the HR department firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters, please.