We provide a format-free, web-based platform for bioinformatics research. Work with us on changing how bioinformatics applications are built.
BIOINFORMATICS APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER (St. Petersburg, Russia)
We are looking for someone to write modules for working with biological data types, and to develop bioinformatics applications on the Genestack platform. This will include being part of a team developing data visualisation apps, working with diverse file formats used by biologists and bioinformaticians today, writing data processing and analysis scripts. Complexity and diversity of tasks will depend on your skills and wishes.
- an interest in working with biological data and applications;
- good knowledge of technical English.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Cambridge, UK or St. Petersburg, Russia)
We are looking for talented engineers for key roles in building our cloud genomics OS.
What you will be doing depends on your background and interests. There are challenges in diverse areas:
- design and development of APIs for working with genomic data (Java);
- development of compute-intensive bioinformatics applications (Python, R, C/C++);
- research and implementation of optimised (time, I/O) means of data storage;
- scheduling and control of jobs in cluster environments (AWS and others);
- and many others.
There is no requirement to know biology/bioinformatics, but being curious and willing to learn new things is a must.