Hacker News new | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

I think it's a mixed bag... and depends on what you want to accomplish... a lot of the time, I will find myself bypassing an ORM about 20% of the time... the other 80%, the ORM model is simpler.

I find LINQ + Entity Framework to be a blessing in C. Though I use the monad/function syntax not the LINQ query sugar when I use it.




Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact

Search: