We are searching for Backend Dev position and a Marketing position.
Since launching in June 2014 - Foko has users in 10% of the Fortune 100, and boast high profile clients like Whole Foods, Trend Micro, Maxim Integrated, and One Medical Group. Monthly active usage is over 45% - nearly 3X industry average for enterprise services. http://www.foko.co
# Backend Node.js Developer
• Work in a small backend team to build an innovative platform supporting both mobile and web applications that solve real business needs.
• Work closely with client team and product team to deliver world-class innovative products to interrupt business world, on time.
• Strong commitment to quality
• Experience with NodeJS
• Cloud based systems (Amazon AWS, etc)
• Experience building and scaling a Rest API
• Being awesome and wanting to be the best in what you do
# Digital Marketing Specialist
We need someone with a talent for digital marketing. Someone that knows how to increase relevant leads through social media and SEO tactics. This person will use social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other to drive traffic and sign-ups to the service. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the social media interactions with our customers, fan and followers. The successful candidate will be passionate about strategy, communication and marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement a corporate marketing strategy and campaign for Foko.
• Work with the product and development team to understand product releases and develop the appropriate marketing campaigns.
• Work with customers to create internal marketing campaigns to promote Foko with their employees