We’re building a high-performance scalable Enterprise Storage system.
We’re a well-funded startup (a16z, ignition) with a strong Engineering culture and a growing team, a customer-proven product and sales ramping. (http://a16z.com/portfolio/)
We hire very strong systems software developers. A number of our staff built the Xen hypervisor and we publish academic research, most recently at USENIX OSDI’14 and FAST’14.
Primarily a Linux shop.
- Release Manager (Vancouver, BC)
- Senior Director of Engineering (Vancouver, BC)
- Storage Systems Hacker (C, git, python, bash)
- Senior Software Engineer with Networking skills (OpenFlow)
- Test Automation Development (our test system is ... awesome)
- Optimization and Profiling (C, valgrind)
- DevOps (debian, python, buildbot, git, bash)
Unsurprisingly, we highly value caffeine and beer.
If you’re interested, there are more details on our website http://www.cohodata.com/jobs or linked-in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/coho-data
and you can apply by email to: email@example.com