| ||Help the Open Rights Group, UK's EFF equivalent|
66 points by mattmanser on Feb 25, 2015 | hide | past | favorite | 14 comments |
|The ORG is the UK's EFF equivalent and needs your help, today the open rights group is half way to their goal of 300 new members:|
With the election coming up we need to get them to their goal!
Funding is to:
- Build a tool together which tells you where your local candidates stand on privacy and surveillance.
- Run local hustings across Britain, together with other NGOs and charities to make sure you can ask your candidates tough questions on civil liberties.
- Take part in a Don’t Spy on Us bus tour around the country to engage voters on surveillance.
- Hold meetings with candidates to put digital rights in the minds of new MPs.
- Create question guides so that you feel confident talking to your candidates about these issues.
| Apply to YC