Their 500 pages are just as wacky:
* Frivolous about an error that's probably annoying to the audience. Not a major issue imo.
* Website Feedback link is relatively difficult to spot (but there, grey and in footer).
* Search option is relatively difficult to spot (but there, black and top right).
* Heavy (2.7MB) for a page which needs to load quickly. Not an issue for Bloomberg with their slick CDN but bad practice for most. The bulk of that is the .gif (http://cdn.gotraffic.net/business/public/images/bbiz404.3020..., c.1.6MB)
Criticisms I would actually make include:
* uh. I feel stupid for laughing so hard at it? I mean, really, it's pretty silly.