At STYLIGHT we try to change how people discover and shop fashion. We curate both products and user generated content to inspire people when shopping fashion.
My team has launched a new product in 2015 and we're still in the early stages - I'm looking for some passionate people to join our ranks and shape this product. We use a wide array of different technologies including Go, Java, Angular, Elastic Search.
Provide our users with an outstanding responsive experience on every device.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Work closely together with other developers, the product owner and designers.
- You have mastered one programming language, preferably Java or Go
- Ideally experience with solr / elastic search
- You have a good understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms.
Email is in my profile. I was hired about 2 years ago through this thread. :)