Join the team of happy hackers at PipelineDeals! We’re looking for talented Rails developers in the Greater Philadelphia area, or remote. After 8 years of bootstrapping, we've just landed our first series A funding round. We're growing aggressively and it's an exciting time to join a company who values culture, employees, and customers.
- Come work for a high-tech company that is pushing technical and architectural boundaries.
- You’ll be working on a brand new project, and will help set the technical direction.
- The stuff you will work on will be used daily by tens of thousands of users across the globe!
- Excellent benefits package
- As part of our core values, we go on a fantastic company retreat each year. This is a very important part of our company culture, and is always a blast!
- Competitive, better-than-market salary.
- Reimbursement for conferences or meetups you would like to attend, books you want to buy, screencasts you want to watch. Buy the hardware setup you want.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working directly with ruby, either with a company, or via open source. Past contributions to open source projects, or maintaining your own, are looked very highly upon.
- At least 3 years experience working with Rails.
- A strong understanding of relational SQL databases, and queries. We use Mysql and Postgres.
- Willingness to learn every day, and to share what you learn to the team. Learning is a core value of our Engineering team.
Interested? Email a link to your Github account or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!