Our mission is to track and analyse the online activity around scholarly literature. Every day, thousands of scholarly papers are being discovered, discussed and shared, and Altmetric tracks what people are saying about these papers online on behalf of publishers, authors, libraries and institutions.
We’re looking for a full-time front-end developer to join our team in London as the first dedicated front-end hire.
This will involve:
- Working to maintain and develop the user-facing components of Altmetric’s products
- Taking part in peer code review with other team members in order to improve code quality and share knowledge
- Being involved in and helping to shape our development process for new products and features
- Helping to shape the direction of our front-end technology stack for future growth
- Taking ownership of the look and feel of Altmetric products and maintaining consistent standards of all user-facing work
Have a look at our jobs page for more information - https://www.altmetric.com/jobs.php - or if you've got any questions, you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org