Senior ETL Developer (Pentaho/Talend)
We are in urgent need of a senior ETL developer professional with some or all of the following skills and background (7-9 years of ETL experience):
* Pentaho and Talend experts on a full-time basis; for most situations we are using Pentaho suite and Talend-DI.
* Applicants must have a development background with enterprise Databases like SQLServer and Oracle (or preferably PostgreSQL) and their respective scripting platforms.
* Applicants must have a development background with high-performance ETL tuning and a reasonable amount of experience in core Java development.
* Applicants should eventually be good teammates within Scry Analytics and good at working directly with our enterprise customers.
* We have these openings in our San Jose and in our Raleigh offices (in the United States) and we are looking to hire at the associate level, and at the mid-manager levels.
* Domain knowledge of networking technologies and operations will be good to have; in any case, the candidate should be open to learn the skills on the job.
* Working knowledge of parallel computing, structured and unstructured databases, machine learning and artificial intelligence is definitely a plus (but not a pre-requisite)
* Scripting skills on Linux is a must.
* Codify work-flows in the services industries so that they are well-defined & repeatable.
* Collate and harmonize client's data that is required for such work-flow systems.
* Provide Scry Analytics' proprietary data that improves the key performance indicators and the characteristics of such work-flow systems.
* Use our proprietary Big Data Science platform as well as deep Computer Science & Math algorithms to build decision support systems that improve the metrics related to these work-flows.
* Banking and Insurance
* Inventory & Transportation of After Market Parts; Maintenance
* Utilities and Telecom
* Health care