We're hiring for software engineers, devops, analysts, designers, business development, sales, and account management.
Some more about us:
At RJMetrics, we inspire and empower data-driven people with powerful hosted software. Hundreds of high-growth e-commerce and software as a service businesses use our analytics platform to collaborate and make smarter decisions using data.
RJMetrics is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in New York and Silicon Valley, but we are Philly born and raised. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia in convenient proximity to all major rail lines.
We are a growing team tackling big problems:
- We want to transform large datasets more efficiently
- We want to push the envelope of possibility for in-browser data visualizations
- We want to make complex data questions easy for anyone to understand
- While we currently work with tools like PHP, Clojure, AngularJS, MySQL and Hadoop, we are looking for candidates who can identify the best tools for a given job and quickly adapt. Prior experience with these technologies is not a requirement.
The life and responsibilities of an RJMetrics developer include:
- Source control using git
- Continuous integration and deployment via our one-click build-and-deploy system
- Milestone and issue tracking with github and Trello
- A commitment to preventing tech debt and tackling the root causes of issues
- Comfortable working conditions and access to the best tools money can buy