ClubCollect has created a service for sports clubs and other organizations to make invoicing of club members a breeze. Invoicing, reminding, online payments: everything is processed via ClubCollect. Since we're entering the German market we're looking for a developer who is proficient in German (speaking & writing). Reason: ability to discuss API interfaces with German developers of external accounting systems and perfecting the localization of ClubCollect.
We're a small team (just eight people), we love remote working but we also like to get together for beers and a great dinner.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience (proven ability matters more to us than degrees)
- Fluent in at least one dynamically-typed, object-oriented language (e.g. Ruby, Python)
- Several years experience with a modern web framework such as Rails or Django
@recruiters: please don't contact us, we're not interested.
* A test on the core technologies, programming languages and paradigms the company uses.
* Test can be taken over a period of time, say 6 months maximum.
* The system is able to recommend questions that really identifies people good at a particular thing.
* The system is able to recommend books and other resources for job applicants.
* As an applicant, starting a test is only a declaration of intent to work at a certain company or related (in terms of core tech, etc) ones.
Maybe there are products like that already or are in the making. It'd be a more useful job application process. Otherwise I'd be happy to join anyone build it.
Even if it isn't mandatory, since a person without a degree may not know what a specific degree implies.