|After playing with the net/http package to understand how it works, I tried Gorilla and Beego.|
Beego is a "batteries included" Framework, it seems very similar to Django (Python), on the other side Gorilla is more a set of components that can be used together, Gorilla feels more like a microframework Flask-like (Python).
I would love if we can talk about our experience with Web Framework.
Which Framework are you using? How you compare it to your former web framework?
What are the Pros/Cons?
Here a short list of the popular Go Web Frameworks:
- Beego : http://beego.me/
- Revel : http://revel.github.io/
- Gorilla : http://www.gorillatoolkit.org/
- Gin-gonic : https://gin-gonic.github.io/gin/
- Goji : https://goji.io/
- Martini : http://martini.codegangsta.io/
- Traffic : https://github.com/pilu/traffic
- Gooo : https://github.com/aaronlifton/Gooo