|For remembering things I have to do while I'm driving, walking, showering, or otherwise away from my desk.|
Combining the Trello API with Google Now (courtesy of the awesome Tasker, AutoVoice and RESTask apps), you can tell your Android phone, "OK, Google. I need to _______" and whatever is in the blank will automatically be added to your todo list.
- Trello API: https://trello.com/docs/
- Tasker: http://goo.gl/iv0WHl
- AutoVoice: http://goo.gl/pdp3Cm
- RESTask: http://goo.gl/nt2aD1
1) AutoVoice to parse the command, if it starts with "I need to" it passes it on to Tasker.
2) In Tasker, choose which list to add the task to based on whether the command has the word "today" in it.
3) After that, using an Auth token from Trello, use RESTask to invoke the Trello API.
If there's enough interest, I'll write-up a complete tutorial.