|Chute helps brands and publishers collect, manage, and display real-time visual content on their sites, social channels and even their advertising. We provide a fully customizable cloud platform and a suite of brand and publisher friendly apps. We currently work with some of the world’s biggest brands and developers, including NBC, Turner, Condé Nast, NY Times, Huffington Post, Hearst, the NBA, Nike, Bank of America, Starbucks, Live Nation, AEG, Universal Music Group, and over 4,000 others. http://www.getchute.com/|
We are hunting for an experienced front end engineer, someone with a passion for well tested clean front end code, and the energy and maturity to inspire a team to get big things done.
Our systems run at a large scale and are often distributed, so efficient and well-tested code are incredibly important. Chute uses Backbone and a combination of proprietary libraries in our backend admin and custom displays.
- Own the technical backlog for one or more of our major front end components
- Work with our Chute Studio engineering team as needed on custom executions
- Bachelors degree in CS or commensurate experience
- Proven experience building, testing, and managing complex front end web applications in production
- Expertise with Backbone, Angular, or another major JS framework (JQuery doesn’t count)
- Ability to work with a team and code management tools (e.g., Git) to complete projects efficiently
- Understanding of agile programming methodologies
To apply please email lindsay dot silver at getchute.com