|Website & Signup @ http://chany2.github.io|
Demo @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69mqGL08_hc
Hashtagging Important Emails
Problems Being Solved:
1) Personal - Help organize your important emails and group conversation threads regardless of subject header.
2) Team Projects - Much of the content lives in the emails. Hashtagging relevant and milestone project emails into a central team access hub or a Sharepoint for Emails. This enable project progression tracking as oppose to creating a separate project log typically with Excel.
3) Work - Replaces overwhelming, unnecessary or less-critical CC'ed emails. Instead, invite users onto a Hashtag thread for them to read at their own time.
4) Search - Existing Search features are inadequate. Really requires the user to remember the content/context of the email before search can begin.
5) Sharepoint - Mostly use as storing files. Lacks files context and project description.
- Organizing through hashtag in the email content is a more fluent experience than reorganizing your emails into folders, which is only for personal view, and not team based.
- Max numbers of hashtags in emails can be set.
- New social rules would be created that I cannot control. Within a professional setting, if employees are using hashtags in excess, they would be flown upon.
- Market would be focusing largely on professionals and will also have an Enterprise-dedicated product.
- Hashtag currently associates with entertainment. Social fear of it in professional communications.
- Frequency of use. Crux of inbox overload from massive unnecessary emails. Organizing important threads from non-important messages.
- Quotes and Research @ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RQtgYl44iBnr_p4toc4G7_N0DG9bZ35JKHTLBNqtG0c/edit?usp=sharing
- Please sign up on the website and leave feedback at the bottom.