Senior Mobile Engineer
At Sprig, we're bringing delight back to your dinners. We feature a daily rotating menu of three seasonal, sustainable, healthy, and delicious meals designed and crafted by executive chef Nate Keller. With a few taps, our Sprig servers will brave rain and fog to whisk your order over faster than you can say dinner on demand.
To that end, we’re looking for a senior engineer to help us build an amazing experience for Sprig customers. You’ll be the first engineering hire outside of the co-founders, so this is a great opportunity to help define our engineering culture and product focus. We're well-funded and just launched in SF.
Right away you’ll be working on:
- Our customer-facing mobile apps (aka our "front of the house")
- Mobile apps for our servers, helping them efficiently whisk meals from kitchen to table
- Our delivery dispatch algorithm, the key to getting food in people's hands as fast as possible
In the future you might be working on:
- Bringing our app ordering experience to as many customers as possible
- Simulating delivery routing optimizations so we can tune our dispatch
- Scaling the backend to launch new cities
Our stack includes:
- iOS, Rails, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Heroku, AWS
You should have:
- Significant iOS or Android experience, having shipped at least one app
- Some Rails or other backend experience
- Previous startup experience
- Passion for food! You’re joining our engineering team, but we are first and foremost a food company
- A sense of humor, and/or a mild love of accidental food startup puns (too many cooks in the kitchen, let the idea simmer, put it on the back burner...list goes on)
Let us know why you're interested in Sprig and shoot us any relevant links (github, linkedin, blogs, roomba you rigged up to open doors for guests, whatever). Contact Matt (engineering lead) directly at email@example.com.