* Clear headline right under the logo that explains the service.
* Dead ass simple call to action where you'd expect it.
* Clear benefits listed next to form.
* Complete explanation of the service & FAQ on the page.
* Social proof from solid brands.
The style isn't "gorgeous" and it doesn't follow best practices necessarily - maybe too much info, not enough contrast, not enough focus on the call to action, etc but for some reason it's jumping out at me.
Just feels honest and straightforward which is easy to over think / over-design.
By trying to post this on Reddit, though, I've discovered a surprisingly negative comment that also seems to have a point: http://www.reddit.com/r/WeAreTheMusicMakers/comments/1o1abq/...