Come work at Rackspace near the Exceptional.io and Mailgun team in the heart of San Francisco (2nd and Folsom), we have 14k sq feet. Rackspace focuses on building big systems to serve builders and are incredibly customer-focused, dead set on building useful services that operate at scale.
There are various roles, here are some of the details:
* All: Get stuff done, people that are motivated to make an impact
* All: Excited to build new products, passion for new technology, new programming models
* Backend Engineer: Distributed systems experience, passion for large scale systems
* Frontend Engineer: Architecting interesting fully client side apps, dashboards, live updates, etc… Angular.JS experience a plus
* Sr Development Manager: backend team, someone with experience managing large team
* iOS/Android Engineer: Building the next generation iPhone/Android experience at a B2B company
* Embedded Engineer: Build C compatibility layers, cross-platform software, software that runs on a server and makes sysadmin’s life easier. Business logic is written in Lua.
* Open Source, we have an “Open First” motto, so write code and release it!
* H1B transfers are good
I run the San Francisco office so please ping me directly, firstname.lastname@example.org