|We are a team of eight building a simulation platform for engineers (of the non-software variety) to help them design their products faster. Our software has been used by a commercial spaceflight company to design rockets so you really do have an opportunity to make a dent in the universe here.|
We are looking for a well-rounded software engineer to help us get things done quicker. You'll get a chance to learn more about the processes and tools that engineers and scientists use to build products and how high performance computing power in the cloud can revolutionize this design cycle. Simulation is a $40b market and used across a wide range of industries including aerospace, oil & gas exploration, and life sciences so there are a lot of interesting domains to learn about here.
As an early hire, you'll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in everything from our development process to our tech stack decisions.
We are well funded and offer a competitive salary with matching stock options. We are located in the SOMA district of San Francisco close to BART and Muni.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Solid developer with experience building scalable and maintainable systems
• Opinionated about the art of building software but not a jerk about it
• Familiarity with cloud computing architecture, particularly AWS
Nice to Have:
• Experience scaling and tuning both relational and non-relational databases
• Experience with HPC, particularly MPI
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com