* http://www.discovermeteor.com/ - It's definitely my favorite Meteor textbook, and not just because it's an interactive Meteor app.
Re: "There is not yet a way to break up an app into pages"
Re: the toys on madewith.meteor.com
There actually are a quite a number of production apps, rapidly growing, including:
- Gander.io - email syncing across devices
- JSpot (JoinJSpot.com) - Jewish dating site
- 26Plays.com - playlist manager
- ApplyBin - application manager
- EdThena - ed tech
- Torsh.co - ed tech
And a certain interactive textbook. :)
Re: scaling, multiple instances, etc.:
The reason I said it's not quite ready for prime time is that some of the key things you want to do, like APIs or scaling, are currently available only through third-party packages and aren't officially supported.
Still, it's a cool framework that's come a long way, I think it might be a great production platform in a matter of months.