A few questions:
1. Do reminders sync with your reminders app, or are they submitted by the user into this (separate) app? It specifically says it syncs the calendar, but it doesn't say this for the reminder.
2. Does the RSS feed reader aggregate multiple sources, ala Feedly or Flipboard?
3. I couldn't really see, but how much detail does the weather section give? And does it use the same source as the Apple app or does it have its own weather source it scrapes information from?
What I like:
Great website design, if a bit hacker oriented, but that's okay. It's very easy and not exhausting to scroll through slides of each design facet for the app. The mockup is excellent and very sleek, it makes me want to use this app.
Great concept, it cuts time out of the morning jumping from one app to another. I would pay $2.99 for this at the highest, and I would expect this to at least cost me $0.99. However, I'm not indicative of all users, I don't mind paying a premium for apps.
Did you do the development and design work yourself? Are you an individual or a team?
As far as your questions go:
1. Reminders and calendars currently sync with iOS Reminders and Calendar. I will update the website to specify that.
2. The RSS feed currently aggregates from a single source. You can search (using Google feeds API) in the settings section of the app for a single feed. I will jot down the multiple sources suggestion for future versions.
3. The weather section gives you the current conditions and temperature, 12-hour forecast (in 3-hour intervals) of conditions, temperature, and chance of precipitation. The current API for weather is forcast.io.
EDIT: Should work now!
Looks pretty clean, I like it. Also a one man team, keep on trucking!