|As an engineer at BuildZoom, you’ll be creating the software that drives our marketplace: the website; search engine; workflow interfaces & user interfaces for contractors & homeowners. You should expect to move up and down the software stack, working on the infrastructure to support your products.|
You should be able to develop an understanding of how our users think and behave and then translate that into simple yet powerful experiences.
You should embrace the challenges that come with an early-stage consumer-facing company. Some of the products you build will be used by millions of people. At the same time, you’re willing to pick up the slack and work on less glamorous tasks if needed.
Most of all, you should feel passion for what you build and the people you work with.
1. Full stack experience with Web-development technologies (PHP & Ruby).
2. Experience building products with real-world usage.
3. Ability to deeply understand the user and build simple, elegant products to support them.
4. Ability to take ownership of your product and take it from design to production in collaboration with our team.
2. Experience developing online marketplaces, informational sites and/or workflow support.
To apply, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. A resume or GitHub link.
2. A summary of the products you’re most proud of and how they work.