Reading through the site I'm reminded of 5th Element's 'multipass'. You get a common REST syntax to transfer data across several languages. Playing off that could be fun; Multirest, Multiquest, etc.
Also, something with the Babel fish (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) could work; Babelrest, Babelquest...
- Alicorn (what a unicorn's horn is made of, apparently)
- Oryx (An antelope-like creature that has a unicorn-ish horn and actually exists)
- Eland (another antelope-like creature that has two horns, but apparently is worshipped by tribes people)
- Unico (a cartoon unicorn)
- Peggy (another unicorn name)
- Camphurch (type of unicorn. ugly.)
- Ki-Lin (a chinese unicorn made of two separate unicorns)
Hope these help. Alicorn and Oryx are my favorites.
EDIT: Found a related forum discussion: http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34892&...