I'm pretty sure my answer from 319 days ago is still similar to a 'current' list as it's too early to tell from other batches etc how successful the 'rejected' startups are.
Anyway here are some of the startups that are known to have been rejected and have gone onto raise funding etc:
- SendGrid - http://www.sendgrid.com/ (went through TechStars and have raised a series B)
- CouchOne - http://www.couchbase.com/
- AfterTheDeadline - Acquired By Automattic
- Light Sail Energy - http://www.lightsailenergy.com/ - Raised money from Khosla Ventures
- SignPost - https://www.signpost.com/ - Raised $1M off Google Ventures
- MyFit - http://www.myfit.com/ - Raised $1M
- Storenvy - http://www.storenvy.com - although they were kicked out of YC but have recently raised $5M
- Mark Zuckerberg's Sister Was Also Rejected By YC (although just because your brother is Mark Zuckerberg, it doesn't make you Mark Zuckerberg. I highlighted it because, it was covered by the Tech Press)
Hope it helps.
(e.g.) In one of your essays you observ that on Demo Day the teams don't show any demos anymore (due to time restrains). And that didn't affect at all the outcome of the pitchs, so maybe your assumption that demos were essential on a pitch was wrong.